4.6.2014

Im here! once again :S third day of my life in multimedia university. hmmm my first day in uni was SUCKS! seriously. bump into food poisoning. however thanks to my friend who brought me to see doctor yesterday and im feeling a lot more better now :D
where should i start... hmmm... my first day after i finish my class i really dont feel well and my stomach grumbling. im trying to hang on for as long as i can, i rush as fast i could. but still... FAIL! end up i vomit in the lift. how embarassing is that, do you know? i mean is my first day in uni!!! luckily or should i said unluckily a friend of mine not close friend lar is in the lift with me that time. i can see she is panicking also. HAHA she keeps on asking me are you okay and handed me some tissue. haih~ FIRST DAY. ended up lying on the bed, cant even sleep well :( and i really miss home badly at that moment. SERIOUSLY! i wanted to go home badly, i miss mom. i miss dad.
and the other thing is my housemate all are not in the same course with me. so ended up everyday walk to uni alone sitting in the class alone. but later i gonna have lunch with my coursemate hope everything goes smoothly and i able to join in their group so that i wont be alone anymore. GOOD LUCK!!

after all uni life wasn't what i expected. maybe i put my expectation too high huh? nevermind, i know i will soon adapt in this new enviroment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment